I was tagged by StoryRPArt to do a fact thingy, but I forgot to copypaste the whole thing and I'm lazy, so I just got the questions. The point of this thing is to answer the questions they gave in their journal, and then I'm supposed to come up with my own questions but omg my brain function is low due to exhaustion, so feel free to just...reuse these questions. if you want to. I'm not tagging anyone, but if you feel so inclined, just do it. Do the Dew.
1. What's currently your favorite song and why?
Probably...Blank Space by TSwift or Ready to Run by One Direction. I'm completely unashamed. I live for pop music.
2. Top three favorite words?
Rubbish. Pants. Chaos.
3. If there was one fictional universe you would rewrite, which one would it be and why?
Rewrite? Good lord, I don't think any fictional universes I love could be rewritten- oh, you know what? Actually I'd rewrite The Deathly Hallows and make sure both Weasley twins made it out alive ok. No dying on me. No dying on each other. No dying.
4. Which art piece are you most proud of right now?
Um, idk if I'm proud of any at the moment. I'm trying really hard to be positive about my work, but it's not easy lately.
5. What made you start drawing/writing/painting/etc.?
After reading the Lord of the Rings and seeing the movies, I was inspired. I always hated writing before because I felt like it was so much work, but the Lord of the Rings taught me that writing is imagination and inspiring and beautiful, and I don't have to be afraid to do whatever I want. Thank you Tolkien.
6. If there's a project you have started on/want to start on, whether artistic or some big community thing, what is it and what gave you the idea for it?
I have been trying to complete and publish a novel for like. three years now. Every time I think I'm close, I hate something about it and can't continue. I'm my own worst enemy.
7. Your favorite kind of gift?
Food. Literally, just buy me a meal, people.
8. What's your favorite season and why?
SPRING BECAUSE THUNDERSTORMS AND RAIN AND STUFF. UGHHH SPRING. I mean the mud sucks but hey, mud happens.
9. Your favorite OC that you've created? Why?
Ummmmmmmmmm. Goodness, I have so many tho. Probably my Harry Potter OC Curtis Hodgkiss. He's a Gryffindor and he's got a lot of things that happen throughout his life that I've gotten to write out and RP with friends that made me really close to him. He always comes out on top, though, thanks to the love of his life.
10. Your favorite memory?
I'm not really sure LOL so, that's awkward.